Comdel field services, technical support, and repair services are available to all customers and for both warranty and non-warranty products.
When sending equipment to the factory for service or calibration, you need a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number to ensure that we can properly track your equipment.
Obtaining an RMA Number
- To complete an online request for an RMA number, click here
- Call 978-282-0620. If this is a machine-down situation, call the factory immediately.
Please have ready:
- Product Model and Serial Number
- Shipping and Billing Information
- Shipping Account Number
- In order to prevent delays in processing, RMA numbers must be placed clearly on the shipping container or on the packing slip.
- If a purchase order number is not provided prior to request for repair, processing will be delayed.
- Please make every effort to properly pack equipment for shipping. Any damages incurred during shipping will be charged to the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs to the factory.
- For equipment out of warranty, the customer contact will receive a cost estimate after the equipment has been evaluated and prior to any work being done.
- Generally, the unit can be reshipped within 16 business days of receipt of the unit. This time can vary depending on the type of failure, parts availability, and workload at the time of receipt. Every effort will be made to shorten this time, because we recognize your urgency.
To check the status of your RMA
- Submit an email and include your RMA number, name and phone number if you wish to receive a reply by phone.
Comdel provides authorized product repairs and technical support through select international locations. For customers located outside the United States, you may contact Comdel factory service as listed above or contact your local Comdel office or distributor for support and repair options. For a list of our worldwide locations click here.